25 October 2015

BYS Lipstick in Cherry Black Review

Halloween is just around the corner and sporting a dark lip is so in but even so it's not the Halloween season, this dark lippie I must say, is a suitable color for everyday use.


BYS Lipstick in Cherry Black


I really had a hard time looking for a bright red lipstick to suit me then and all the more it was not in my plans to have a dark lipstick because I never thought it would look good on me, but this BYS Lipstick in Cherry Black is like a match made in heaven for me.


Packaging: Simple, a little old-fashioned style that comes in a black container with a clear lid so that the color of the lipstick is seen then and there


Finish: It has a bold, very pigmented color and finish. It has a pigmentation of a lip paint, the coverage is excellent and buildable. It is semi-matte and sheer so it glides ever so smoothly on lips. I have no worries applying this even if my lips are dry and that it would leave nasty streaks thereafter because it finishes off smooth and stays smooth all throughout although it leaves streaks if worn long enough and stains as well. Reapplying will actually correct these.

:)


Color: It's not too dark in my opinion, just the right tone of dark. I make sure that it doesn't have a plum undertone because that will be different for what I actually prefer.



Staying power: Good staying power, 4-6 hours, does not transfers like crazy, and does not fade away easily even with snacking and/or drinking.

Swatch




I bought this for 250 pesos, affordable compared to other brands that sells this kind of dark shade. This line of BYS Lipstick is one of the bunch that I can say that has excellent quality because other than this shade, there are wide-range of colors available that I can wait to get my hands on and review next.

No comments:

Post a Comment