03 July 2016

Nichido loose final powder in Creamy Glow review

Long time no post it is! I've been so busy because of cosplay. I'll be reviewing a newly discovered item, well not entirely 'discovered' because I've been seeing this product almost all the time I go to mall stalls and I just chose to ignore it. You know I'm a big pressed powder fan so this product least piqued an interest because every time I try this with a tester I always decide not to buy because it creates so much mess. It messes my shirt and the floor. But I bought one and giving it a try.

Nichido final powder in Creamy Glow


Picture perfect in any light, highlights you with soft sheer, flawless effect that keeps natural glow. With this final touch, It evens skin tone and disguising imperfections.

Not that I need another pressed powder but I'm looking for an affordable translucent powder since forever. I've read that this is a good setting/translucent powder so I did not take a second guess to buy it. And yes, you know it, it is super affordable it wouldn't hurt to buy. It's a good dupe for Laura Mercier loose setting powder



Packaging
It comes in a round canister with a big enough and thick puff. The sales lady said (and my friend also says) that you need to tap the canister and put the powder first in the lid then apply. A pretty messy routine though




Finish
It's a translucent powder so it has little to no coverage. It is use for setting makeup and me as a BB cream fan, have problems in the chemistry of pressed powder vs bb cream and it tends to cake with pressed powder so with BB creams a translucent powder might be the answer. This however does not alter whatever foundation or BB cream underneath. The finish is matte nonetheless and keeps oil at bay. For girls who like puffing baby powder to their faces to freshen up this is a great upgrade to that. You know baby powder does not pass out as a makeup. Useful in setting makeup although it offers no coverage and does not cake. If you're doing the baking technique this actually does not work that way. It sets makeup but not effective in the baking technique Has a perfumey-powdery smell that might bother some but its ok for me. Safe for everyday use.

I'm really happy with this purchase and for the price (Php 150) I would definitely buy again if this ran out.

No comments:

Post a Comment