30 August 2015

Product Review: Zenutrients Skin Repair and Nourishment Cream

Zenutrients Skin Repair and Nourishment Cream

Not that I need another cream, I just want to try something new in my skin routine. Zenutrients Skin Repair and Nourishment Cream can be used as face and body cream either for day or night.

Avocado Oil hastens repair of skin damage and sustains it with vitamins A, B, C and E. It benefits mature and dry skin due to its natural hydrating property.




The consistency of the product is thick and it feels heavy on skin so I might use this solely for body rather than in my face. My skin feels instantly supple and well hydrated. It doesnt smell any like avocado, more like mint chocolate, and although it does not smell like avocado, I am comfortable with that smell. The kind that smells like food but at the same time I want to slather it all over my body.

Some people are a little intimidated in using lotions because it might feel hot and sticky throughout the day, this product may be slightly on that side but I say that it nourishes dry and damaged skin just as fine. I might be using this for quite awhile to target skin problems like dryness and flakiness but may not be using it on a daily basis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment