28 April 2015

Easy way to freshen this summer



Here are two of my favorite products to beat that hot and humid not to mention irritating feeling that is bought about by the current summer heat.

With much exposure to the sun, even equipped with a powerful spf lotion, freshening up may go a long way.

Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel




It is Nature Republic best-seller and proven to have a lot of uses

1. Moisturing pack for dry skin
-It can be substitute for lotion if lotion may be a little sticky for summer. It really does the moisturizing job.
2. Base makeup for luminous face 
-Leaves skin supple after
3. Body care for soft and mositurizing skin
-Almost same as #1
4.Hair treatment for shiny hair
If my hair is really toasted and damaged from the sun this might help from preventing further damage
5.After shave cream
-I also use this as a shaving gel
6. Nail care
7. Treatment of sunburn
- Probably the best use of this product as it soothes skin and leaves a cool feeling after
8. Relax swollen eyes. Lip treatment to make baby lips
-I don't like applying this on my lips, it tastes like soap

I had this tub for over a year now. I barely use it actually. It's like applying hair gel all over my body and it can be sticky. I'm using it more now because of its cooling and soothing effects

Kleenex Hand and Face Moist Wipes




Another product that utilizes aloe vera

The thing I like with this product is the smell it leaves after I wipe it on my body. Instant feeling of freshness while I use it along with the aloe gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment