21 January 2015

Limitless Possibilities Product Review


Today I’ll review about this relatively new product that is Limitless Possibilities. I bought this from a friend and the products are just what I perfectly need. Since cold days are ahead, I need more moisturizing, pampering and to put up a notch to my current skincare.


Face Cream

First off, I was badly in need of a face cream and I was a tad bored with the typical drugstore face creams and had an itch for a switch of product.

I use face cream mostly at night before going to sleep, although this product is also suitable for day use for it contains sunscreen. It also has anti-aging and whitening properties which I totally dig for. Not only that it makes the skin well moisturized it also lightens skin and give an overall radiant glow. It comes with a pump up bottle to control the amount of product that comes out. The cream is light and mildly scented which is a plus for me.


Body Soap
It comes with a pink, grapefruit scented soap. I like the scent because it’s mild and unique. The soap when used is soapy so you get most of the product.  Most of all my favorite function in a product is that when it has whitening properties. It contains papain that help whitens skin and grapefruit extract which has Vitamin C that nourish and aids in whitening skin. My skin is smooth and soft all day after using this.



Next is the lotion line. One day lotion and one night lotion. The day lotion contains sunscreen that protects skin from harmful UV rays and free radicals while the night lotion is more on repairing and moisturizing. My say in this is it would be better of that we would have one lotion that functions both.


The scent of the lotion is almost the same—mild and sweet. It is non-greasy and seeps in to skin like a wonder.

The only downside of the products is that it’s a little expensive. The way the products are sold is through business networking (not going into details about this though) though buying the products in general is quite easy.


For more information about Limitless Possibilities visit limitlesspossibilities.com.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment