30 March 2020

Cover Girl: Ready Set Gorgeous Powder Foundation Review



This is particularly hard to find. Cover Girl stalls simply are in every department store but this particular shade of powder foundation are more often than not, not available. The reason for buying this is I tried this product tester--curiosity got me and I think it has great coverage and overall finish and yes for all that it's worth, I wasn't left disappointed.



Packaging: white compact with medium-sized mirror--no issue here, is sturdy enough to be in my makeup bag even if it has been awhile and the compact did not break over time. The product contains only half of the pan and the other half is the sponge which is unusual. I think they're trying to be creative here but it wasn't an issue as well as the product contains 10.5 grams which is an average for powder foundations. I like that is has small holes on the sponge part for ventilation which prevent bacterial growth





Coverage: is the main quality of this. Note that powder foundation gives more coverage and this did not fell short. Great applied alone or with liquid foundation underneath. Staying power is average. Controls oil and does not emphasize my dry patches




Color: I think that this really has a wide range of shade it's just that only 3 were available at the stall so I have to choose the one closest to my shade. This light medium shade suits me okay-ish it's just that it is more cool toned and my skin is leaning more on warm


Overall, this performs better than most local powders I have tried. Price range is a little more expensive than most. A good buy for me because I prefer powder foundation over usual pressed powders

No comments:

Post a Comment