14 June 2019

Etude Precious Mineral BB Cream Review


I'd choose BB cream over foundation any day. And of course, if I am getting my hands on BB creams, I will most likely buy it from Etude House. For me it's the best place to buy BB cream.

BB creams works like a wonder, it has skincare benefits in a makeup




This BB cream comes with a slim layer fit formula than smoothly glides onto skin even when you apply several layers, helping to express clean, bright and smooth skin with its mother of pearl


For this BB cream it has 4 types:

Cotton Fit - Matte Finish
Perfect Fit - for full coverage
Bright Fit - Dewy Finish
Blooming Fit - Sheer Finish



I got Blooming Fit and Honey Beige W24 is the perfect shade for my skin tone. It has 60 g of product and a pea size of the product goes a long way.

Other benefits of this BB cream includes:

-Whitening
-Anti-Darkening
-Anti-Wrinkle
-SPF30/PA++

Packaging: Comes with a tube with a pump and I think there's no better way to dispense the product. I appreciate this rather than the usual twist cap. It's more hygienic this way



Coverage: 3/5. Pretty fair. It's just right for me as I don't need heavy coverage but if you need more coverage you can add concealer

It has a 'brightening' finish


Lasting power: 6-8 hours. It doesn't feel itchy or irritating on my skin even if I am wearing it for the whole day (or night) as I sometimes forget to wash my face. It's actually still there. The dewiness is still there. It goes well with any powder be it translucent, setting, or 2 way cake powder, it doesn't cake up. It is not sticky and makes my complexion fresh all day




No comments:

Post a Comment