07 May 2016

BYS Enhance and Reshape Brows Brow Gel

There are many ways on getting your eyebrows in shape: you can use powder, pencil, an eyebrow mascara--it's up to you but I personally like using pencil than anything else because you can easily control it. But I am not here to talk about eyebrow pencil, but rather my latest discovery of how you can color and shape brows using BYS Enhance and Reshape Brows Brow Gel





It's gel type, but it's like cream for me. It comes in a small container full of the product along with a small applicator on the top of the lid.






I got mine in Natural Brown. The pigmentation is good, almost similar to that of a brow mascara. For me applying the product it's a bit not-so precise than that of pencil which I prefer. Although this is better to be applied on the top of your typical eyebrow shaper. Also better if applied for more color than used alone

swatch


Well I am not really an expert when it comes to brows so forgive me.

on my brows

Sometimes plain brows could be boring, but applying this could brighten up your face and add a notch to your makeup routine


No comments:

Post a Comment